CAMP DETAILS AND TRAINING SESSIONS
Are the coaches from FC Barcelona conducting the camps?
The camps are directed and supervised by FC Barcelona coaches with the assistance of local coaches that are certified by FC Barcelona to work in the program. The training camps and clinics are the same as the ones conducted in Barcelona, and the coaches from the club’s youth academy (FCB Escola) will be coming from Barcelona specifically to conduct the camps.
What age range is permitted?
We accept participants from 6 to 17 years old.
How do you set up the practice groups?
On the first day of the camp participants will be grouped by skill level and age (U17, U14, U12, U10, U8). We may establish subgroups (according to skill level) per age group. After the first day , participants could be moved around depending on their real skills and development.
Do goalkeepers have specific training sessions?
Yes, we will have Goalkeeper’s coaches and specific training sessions for goalkeepers if we reach a minimum number of registered goalkeepers. If we do not reach a minimum number, goalkeepers will be welcome to participate in our programs. Goalkeepers will also participate on foot skill exercises, drills involving shooting with group and game simulations.
What is the ratio coach/players?
1 Coach for every 10/12 participants approximately. There will be 3 FC Barcelona coaches per field assisted by 5/6 local coaches (previously certified by FC Barcelona).
Are parents allowed to visit during training?
Parents can visit training sessions if they don’t interfere in the process of the program. They are designated areas where we allow parents to be.
The practice field, is it natural grass or artificial turf? Also, is it indoor or outdoor?
The training is generally conducted on artificial turf, unless otherwise specified. Practice is outdoor, except during the Winter and March training camps, in which we will use an indoor facility.
- Players are not allowed to wear clothes with the badge of any other team or club.
- All players must wear shin guards and bring a bottle of water. A water cooler will be on site.
PAYMENTS AND SPECIAL REGISTRATION FEES
Payments online are done through a secured Pay Pal platform.If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still pay by credit card at the PayPal site without creating a PayPal account.
If you choose to cancel your reservation, we must receive written notice of said cancellation either via certified mail, overnight courier, or e-mail sent to email@example.com (with confirmation of receipt thereof from us), and you shall be subject to the following cancellation fee schedule:
- If we receive a written notice prior 90 days of the camp date, the organization will retain $95.00 as a compensation for the registration expenses.
- If we receive a written notice between 90-60 days of the camp date, the organization will retain 50% of the payment fee paid.
- If we receive a written notice of cancellation within 60 days of the camp date, there will be no refunds of the amount paid for the FCB Soccer Camps.
- If the participant simply does not show up to the camp, there will be no refunds for the amount paid or equipment shipped to participant.
- When a player suffers an injury and cannot participate we will provide a credit as long as a medical report is provided.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org an we will contact you shortly