The Barça Academy Vancouver Academy is officially open on September of 2018 and the Full Season is running from September 4th 2018 to July 28th 2019.
- Fortius Sport & Health
- 3713 Kensington Ave, Burnaby, BC V5B 0A7
We offer five training options:
- Pre Academy
- High Performance
The training and competition gear includes the following items :
- 2 full Barça Academy Nike kits (one in red and one in blue). Each kit includes jersey, shorts and socks
- Barça Academy Nike jacket
- Barça Academy Nike backpack
- Barça Academy Nike long training pants
- Barça Academy Nike long sleeve midlayer
- Barça Academy Nike Beanie
Training Gear Fees NOT Included in Registration Fees
- NEW PLAYERS: A $20 deposit is required to pre-register for either of our seasons.
If the player is not accepted, we will refund the pre-registration fee of $ 20.
If the player is accepted and decides to join the academy, the $ 20 will be deducted from the registration fee.
If the player is accepted and decides not to join the academy, the $ 20 fee will not be refunded.
If the player decides not to participate in the recruiting session, there will be no refund of pre-registration fees.
- RETURNING PLAYERS: they are required to pre-register, they will have priority of registration for the upcoming season and do not need to attend an assessment.
- Players that are attending the Summer camps are not required to attend a tryout as coaches will be assessing players interested in joining the Academy. Pre-registration is still required.
- Registration is open year round.
- Credit card
Discounts and payment plan
- There is a 10% discount included in the lump sum payment option
- Sibling discounts: 10% on the second child and successive children
- We offer a monthly installment plan in all the programs. Note that the commitment is for the whole season.
Refunds of pre-registration fees
- If our Technical Director determines that the program is not suited for the assessed player we will refund the pre-registration fee
- If the family decides – after the player has been accepted – to withdraw the player, we will retain $20 as administration fee
- If a player registers and later decides to cancel before the start of the program there will be a cancellation fee of $350
- No cancellations or refunds/credits once the program has started
- The ratio is 1-Barça Academy Coach per 12 players and all of them will be supervised by the Barça Academy Technical Director and the Assistant Technical Director
- A selection of players from the Barça Academy in Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Ottawa will represent Canada in the Barça Academy International Tournament that takes place in Barcelona every Easter. This Tournament gathers almost 1,000 players from our 20 Escolas around the world.
- A selection Barça Academy Vancouver teams participate in Tournaments and Leagues across Vancouver and BC.
Boys and Girls with the adequate skill level are accepted in the academy.
Please feel free to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have regarding our programs or registration process.
Please feel free to contact us over the phone at (833) (FC BARCA) (322-2722) with any questions you may have regarding our programs or registration process.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
If you choose to cancel your participation, we must first meet in person, receive written notice of said cancellation either via certified mail, overnight courier, or e-mail sent to email@example.com (with confirmation of receipt from us), and you shall be subject to the following cancellation fee: In case of an physical injury suffered by the BARÇAACADEMY PLAYER under the BARÇAACADEMY PROGRAM schedule, he/she will then have to provide doctors documentation to submit a cancelation to the program. If a player misses an extended period of time due to illness or injury, we will be able to allow them to recover some of the time missed, provided they can show a valid doctor’s note (this policy will mean that players who miss 5 or more trainings will be allowed to make-up 60% of their missed time). If the BARÇAACADEMY approves the cancelation, then player will not have to pay the upcoming payment instalments or receive a refund for the amount paid. If the player simply does not show up by any reason to the BARÇAACADEMY program, there will be no refunds for the amount paid or equipment purchased by the player. You are signing up for the whole FCBESOLA program and agree to pay the full amount. Certification of Participants Health: By signing below and/or tendering any portion of the BARÇAACADEMY to us, I certify that the participant does not have any condition or disability that would create a hazard for you or others participating in the BARÇAACADEMY. I agree to inform you via certified mail or e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (with confirmation of receipt thereof from you) at the time I tender my first payment of the BARÇAACADEMY (or at such later time when I become aware of such a condition) of any existing physical or mental illness, disability or any other condition for which the participant may require medical attention or special accommodation during the BARÇAACADEMY season. We make no guarantee to be able to accommodate the participant for such condition during the BARÇAACADEMY, and we make no representations or warranties regarding special accommodations or handicap accessibility.
Please note that this is a season long commitment, no refunds will be provided after the start of the program. If you complete the Winter+Summer season registration, no refunds will be provided after October 22nd, for either season. A pro-rated credit will be provided if the player sustains a long term injury that prevents him/her from training until the end of the season. If a player registers and later decides to cancel before the start of the program there will be a cancellation fee of $350.