The Barça Academy Ottawa was officially open on August of 2016. In total we will run 23 weeks of intense training during our Spring/Summer season.
The Spring/Summer season will start on April 16th, 2018 and will run until October 5th, 2018. There will be a 2 week break during the Summer holidays. The training will run for a total of 23 weeks.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Players attending our outdoor season will have priority of registration for the indoor season.
- LOUIS RIEL DOME ( 1659 Bearbrook Ave.)
- OZ DOME ( 221 Westbrook Rd, Carp)
We offer four training options during the week and games during the weekend for the East Development League during the Spring/Summer season.
The training and competition gear includes the following items :
- 2 full Barça Academy Nike kits (one in red and one in blue). Each kit includes jersey, shorts and socks
- Barça Academy Nike jacket
- Barça Academy backpack
- Barça Academy long pants
- Barça Academy long sleeve midlayer
- INDOOR SEASON: Pre-registration for new player willing to join the indoor season starts the week of July 18th.
- NEW PLAYERS: A $20 deposit is required to pre-register for both the outdoor and the indoor season
If the player is not accepted, we will refund the pre-registration fee of $ 20.
If the player is accepted and decides to join the academy, the $ 20 will be deducted from the registration fee.
If the player is accepted and decides not to join the academy, the $ 20 fee will not be refunded.
If the player decides not to participate in the recruiting session, there will be no refund of pre-registration fees.
- RETURNING PLAYERS: they are not required to pre-register, they will have priority of registration for the upcoming season
- Players who attended the Ottawa camps are not required to attend a tryout as coaches have assessed players interested in joining the Academy.
- OUTDOOR; registration is still ongoing and we will apply a prorated fee based on the number of weeks that the participant will be attending.
- INDOOR: Registrations starts the week of July 18th for the returning players and on August 15th for the new players. A code will be provided to access the registration. TRYOUTS are always ongoing.
- Credit card
Discounts and payment plan
- There is a 10% discount included in the lump sum payment option
- Sibling discounts: 10% on the second child and successive children
- We offer a monthly instalment plan in all the programs although note that the commitment is for the whole season
Refunds of pre-registration fees
- If our Technical Director determines that the program is not suited for the assessed player we will refund the pre-registration fee
- If the family decides – after the player has been accepted – to withdraw the player, we will retain $20 as administration fee
CANCELLATION POLICY ON ALL FEES:
- If you choose to cancel your participation, we must first meet in person, receive written notice of said cancellation either via certified mail, overnight courier, or e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (with confirmation of receipt from us), and you shall be subject to the following a cancellation fee.
- In case of an physical injury suffered by the BARÇAACADEMY PLAYER under the BARÇAACADEMY PROGRAM schedule, he/she will then have to provide doctors documentation to submit a cancellation to the program. If a player misses an extended period of time due to illness or injury, we will be able to allow them to recover some of the time missed, provided they can show a valid doctor’s note (this policy will mean that players who miss 5 or more trainings will be allowed to make-up 60% of their missed time). If the BARÇAACADEMY approves the cancelation, then player will not have to pay the upcoming payment instalments or receive a refund for the amount paid. If the player simply does not show up by any reason to the BARÇAACADEMY program, there will be no refunds for the amount paid or equipment purchased by the player. You are signing up for the whole FCBESOLA program and agree to pay the full amount.
- Certification of Participants Health: By signing below and/or tendering any portion of the BARÇAACADEMY to us, I certify that the participant does not have any condition or disability that would create a hazard for you or others participating in the BARÇAACADEMY. I agree to inform you via certified mail or e-mail sent to email@example.com (with confirmation of receipt thereof from you) at the time I tender my first payment of the BARÇAACADEMY (or at such later time when I become aware of such a condition) of any existing physical or mental illness, disability or any other condition for which the participant may require medical attention or special accommodation during the BARÇAACADEMY season. We make no guarantee to be able to accommodate the participant for such condition during the BARÇAACADEMY, and we make no representations or warranties regarding special accommodations or handicap accessibility.
Please note that this is a season long commitment, no refunds will be provided after the start of the program
If you complete the Winter+Summer season registration, no refunds will be provided after October 22nd, for either season.
A pro-rated credit will be provided if the player sustains a long term injury that prevents him/her from training until the end of the season. If a player registers and later decides to cancel before the start of the program there will be a cancellation fee of $350.
- The ratio is 1-Barça Academy Coach per 12 players and all of them will be supervised by the Barça Academy Technical Director and the Assistant Technical Director
- Our High Performance Teams and Escola Teams will participate in competition on the weekends.
- A selection of players from the Barça Academy Ottawa will represent the Ottawa community in the Barça Academy National Tournament that takes place in Toronto. This Tournament gathers almost 500 players from all the escolas across Canada.
Boys and Girls with the adequate skill level are accepted in the academy.
Please feel free to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have regarding our programs or registration process.